Whether you choose The Ellipse or e2, you’ll enjoy oversized windows and kicked up finishes. From studios to two-level penthouse plans, there are plenty of floorplans to suit your needs. Looking for a place to gather with friends? Meet up for a workout in one of the fitness centers or a glass of wine on the rooftop.
When you live at the Ellipse you can enjoy a short walk to the Minneapolis Chain of Lakes, head downstairs to get a bite to eat or bike along one of the many surrounding trails. For a little excitement, wander to Uptown to connect with friends and do some shopping or dining.
Being on the corner of France and Excelsior also means you are just minutes to downtown Minneapolis, 50th and France , Edina’s South and St. Louis Park’s West End.
FEATURES & AMENITIES
At the Ellipse on Excelsior every apartment has high quality, durable, energy efficient, and stylish design. The décor features natural, warm and inviting materials. Oversized windows create a flood of light during the day and offer a variety of spectacular views. With 40+ floorplans you’ll have no trouble finding a home that suits your needs.
- Expansive glass
- Views of Ball Lake Park, Minikahda Golf course and Minneapolis skyline
- Oversized decks
- Sliding Shoji screens
- Energy star clean steel kitchen appliances
- Studio, alcove, convertible, 1, 1+, 2, 2+, two-level carriage and penthouse floorplans
- Baths with oversized vanities, ceramic tile and curved shower rods
- Built-in desks, shelves, dual vanities in select plans
- Upscale lighting – pendants and tracks